Launched on 28 June 2013 Nerdbux is a new Paid to Click program.
Our Nerdbux review shoves that it is owned by an advertising company TimTech LLC from the USA and it is their first PTC site ( for us the last cause we have lost confidence in TimTech LLC ) along aside few traffic exchange sites, list builders and other advertising programs.
NerdBux got sold and it’s now moving to SDR 3.1. script according to the new owner Jeffrey Johnson. He says Nerdbux will be back with new script in one to two weeks. Jeffrey is a person responsible for over a hundred scam PTC sites and thus for Nerdbux will be placed on to our avoid sites list.
I guess reading the rest of the article has no meaning now but we will leave it as a reminder of the great PTC program that ones was! Pity we even got paid few times from them.
As a free member of Nerdbux, you can earn certain amount of money by viewing advertisements, completing micro jobs, completing offers or playing the grid game. NerdBx also has a referral program which will allow its members to recruit new members to the site and earn commissions from their referral activities.
well managed so far but has had some payment issues lately and thus fore we have it on our Under Test List. This site has ( had ) a potential to become really big PTC program.
After they got taken down we moved this site to our avoid sites list and it’s going to stay there until it’s new owner gets it back on line and we make new review. Till then this article will stay a remainder of yet another PTC site which had the potential to become great and failed in the process.
Things we did like about Nerdbux.com:
- Paying – So far, Nerdbux is paying its users and the web is full of their proofs. We too got paid from them.
On the links below you can find payment proofs from other users:
- Fixed Minimum Payout – You can request payment as soon as you reach at least $4.00 in your account balance. The minimum payout is fixed and does not increase after each cash out, which is great, there is no stepped cash out system or high minimum payout requirements.
- Free Worldwide Service – Nerdbux does not have any registration restrictions, individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn with it. There are no any requirements to invest in order to earn and receive payments.
- Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first red flags. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing issues.
What we do not like about Nerdbux:
- New & Unproven Program – Generally, we do not recommend buying memberships on new sites (under a year old), particularly not on Bux and nTeN powered sites. Why? Well, most of them turn into a non-paying sites. In our opinion, it would be better to wait some time until the site proves that it is stable and sustainable, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest upfront. It is very important to do your research before doing so. Since we can’t predict the Future and tell you which sites will turn out to be good and which will be bad, we do not recommend investing and/or buying memberships in new sites that are under a year old. Never the less, if you go and invest in to new PTC site don’t go and over do it and invest only that that you can afford to lose.
- Scam Site Owner – After Nerdbux turned into scam under the Timtech management, it was sold to Jeffrey Johnson, a person responsible for over a hundred scam PTC sites. This guy owns too many useless sites (from members perspective). His websites are nothing more than a waste of web space. I wouldn’t expect it will be different with Nerdbux. If you are still using Nerdbux, prepare yourself for some new restrictive payout rules and ridiculous excuses. I would advise to leave Nerdbux. Don’t waste your time and effort on a site managed by Jeffrey Johnson. He doesn’t own a single legit site.
Important Info About the Site
- Number of Ads: 35+/-
- Average Daily Earnings without referrals: $0.035 +/-
- Earnings per referral clicks – 30% from ad value. You must view at least 4 advertisements each day to continue to earn from your referrals the next day.
- Micro Jobs – You can earn from $0.05 to $0.50 by completing Micro Jobs (PTSU Offers). If you have followed the instructions and completed the offer successfully, the advertiser will approve the offer then the money will be automatically credited to your account. If you have 2 or more denied offers, you will not be able to complete any other Micro Jobs.
- Offer Walls and Nerdbucks – Nerdbucks are virtual currency which can be earned by completing offers from few offer wall networks (currently Matomy, Trial Pay and Super Rewards). When you reach 1,000 NerdBucks you can convert them to cash. There is a 30 day waiting period before you’ll be able to cash out Nerdbucks.
- Referral contest – They have a weekly referral contest. The person who refers the most new members every week will win the first prize ($25). There will be 50 winners each sharing the total prize fund of $50. All cash prizes will automatically be paid to the winners account balances when the contest ends.
- Prizes – Nerdgrid – They have game called “NerdGrid” which can be played daily by all its members. The point is to click anywhere in the grid and an ad will appear, once the ad has been viewed for period of 5 seconds you will be given a notice if you must try it out again or you got lucky and won. You will get credited as soon as you win and your winning prize will go directly to your account balance. You will be given a number of tries daily which will depend on your membership. Standard members get 25 chances per day. Prize is up to $2.00.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Payments are processed instantly through PayPal. Payza has been added back but payments are performed manually. The minimum amount required for cashout is fixed at $4.00 and it does not increase after each payout request. For Paypal withdrawals there is a 2% withdrawal fee. Paypal will not charge you a transfer fee. The withdrawal time frame for free members is 10 days. $50 is the maximum you can withdraw per cash out request.
- Script: PTC Evolution
- Owner: TimTech LLC (USA)
- March 19, 2014 – Nerdbux has been sold to Jeffrey Johnson, admin known for running dozens of non-paying scam sites.
- February 02, 2014 – Daily cashout limit has been removed.
- February 01, 2014 – Moved to the Watch list due to cash out issues.
- January 20, 2014 – Changes implemented at Nerdbux:
– Reduced the max number of Rented Referrals for upgraded members to 2,000
– Reduced the max number of Direct Referrals for upgraded members to 200
– Reduced the max number of Direct Referrals for free members to 100
– Reduced the amount free members earn per referral click to 30%
– Added a cap to the amount of money the membership can withdraw a day
– Time period between renting referrals for all membership levels is now 7 days
– Time period between cashout for upgraded members is now 5 days
– Time period between cashout for free members is now 10 days
- January 6, 2014 – Payza is available again.
- December 20, 2013 – added to the “under test sites list”
Nerdbux is young but is run by an company called Timtech, and that ( did count )
counts for something. This gives us hope that this PTC site is going to make it through the firs year and that it is going to lay a stable foundation. The only issues that we have encountered with Nerdbux are regarding their rented referrals performance. So, what’s new!?
We don’t know that many PTC sites that don’t have the same or similar problems regarding rented referrals. Never the less, if you are considering to rent you better go and read this admin topic ( the site was sold and taken down so the link is dead and removed by us too ). They have had a delay in cash outs but as it seams that problem is now history.
Our prediction is that this site is soon going to be added on our legit sites list. Well who would have thought that they end up on our avoid sites list. The site is seven months old now and has 5 more to go till its first birthday. We wish them all the best luck and to all of you who are looking for good new PTC sites we strongly advise you to go and join. We have a good feeling about this one!
Our feelings where wrong and this site turned bad! Do not use this site under no circumstances, even if it goes up again cause it got bought by Jeffrey Johnson, a person responsible for over a hundred scam PTC sites!