ProBux is a PTC site which was launched at the end of August 2012. This PTC promises an innovation which is soo much needed in this industry. ProBux comes with unique design, this PTC is owned by registered company ProBux Ltd. and gives many PTC clickers a hope of new trusted PTC site.
But what is the truth? Can we trust ProBux admin? ProBux is well managed so far and thus fore we have it on our “Under Test List“. The site is at the moment one of the most popular in the PTC world and worth while taking the risk but remember not to invest in this one just jet.
Things we do like about ProBux.com:
- Paying – So far, ProBux is paying its users without major problems.
On the links below you can find payment proofs from other users:
- Free Worldwide Service – ProBux does not have any registration restrictions, individuals from all over the world are allowed to join the site and earn with it. There are no any requirements to invest in order to earn and receive payments.
- Forum – They have a forum. In our opinion, a PTC site should have a forum. The forum is a place where members and staff can communicate with each other. Members can post their success stories or doubts, post payment proofs, share the experience that they had with the site, ask for support and stay informed about the recent changes made to the site. Usually, on the forum you can notice the first red flags. If members complain about non-payments or payment delays, then most likely the site is experiencing issues.
What we do not like about ProBux.com:
- New & Unproven Program – Generally, we do not recommend buying memberships on new sites (under a year old), particularly not on Bux and nTeN powered sites. Why? Well, most of them turn into a non-paying sites. In our opinion, it would be better to wait some time until the site proves that it is stable and sustainable, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest upfront. It is very important to do your research before doing so.
- Bad rumors – There are some extremely bad rumors about the sites out there since it’s beginnings. The word is out that the site is owned by the same person who ran the two biggest scam programs in the history of PTC Upbux and Onbux and thus fore we are a bit cautious regarding this PTC program.
Important Info About the Site
- Number of Ads: 8+/-
- Average Daily Earnings Without Referrals: €0.041 +/-
- Earnings per Own and per Referral Clicks.
- Prizes – ProGrid– They have game called “ProGrid” which you can play daily. ProGrid is easy to play. Just click anywhere on the picture and win up to $2 that goes directly into your account balance! Each click will open up a sponsor’s site that you will have to view for up to 5 seconds. After this time has passed you will know if you are a winner or not.
- Cashout Options and Conditions – Minimum payout is $ 5.00. Payments should be processed instantly to PayPal and/or Payza account. You can request to payment processor via which you invested. If you have not invested you are free to use any of the payment processors.
- Inactive Accounts Suspension – After 30 days of inactivity, your account will be permanently suspended.
- Script: GeN3 heavily modified script
- Owner: Same as Onbux
- April 24, 2014 – Still on our test list. All dough we did get few payouts from them still to many complaints and rumors.
- September 09, 2013 – user toolbar
ProBux is definitely an interesting new PTC project which is worthy to check. Unique nice design and high click rate from own clicks promises this PTC will attract many people. However I have described several doubts in this review (which you will find above) that make me think admin is not honest when he is talking about ProBux business plan which should be based on “ads income” from real advertisers.
The site is going to be two years old soon but still on our test list. Reason for that is that it is PTC based program and, as we all know, very few PTC programs can be sustainable. There where also some suspicious server issues that gave us warning not to advance this site to our legit list. A few days back Probux started taking money from members’ account balance and purchasing rented referrals without anyone’s knowledge or consent. They claim it was a small bug in the data from one of their new servers causing automatic transfers from main balance to rental balance.
And there is that rumor that is flowing ProBux from it’s tart that it is ran from the same owner as of Upbux and Onbux, one of the biggest scams in the PTC industry. Our advice to you, if you are a member there, is not to invest your money and use the earned “bux” wisely.